Shareholders and Investors

PRINCIPLES OF COOPERATION: responsible fulfilment of obligations; adherence to business ethics; transparency and access to information needed to make investment decisions.

According to Gazprom Neft’s Articles of Association, the Company's authorized capital consists of 4,741,299,639 ordinary shares. As of the end of 2014, Gazprom Neft had no preferred shares. Gazprom is the major shareholder in Gazprom Neft. It directly and indirectly owns 95.68% of the Company’s total ordinary shares. The remaining common shares (4.32%) are distributed among minority shareholders — individuals and legal entities. As of 31 December 2014, 8,844 accounts were registered in the shareholder register, including 13 legal entities, 8,826 individuals, one beneficial owner, and four nominees.

4,741,299,639
ordinary shares — Gazprom Neft’s authorized capital as of the end of 2014

The procedures governing the preparation and holding of General Shareholders Meetings ensure that all shareholders can review all necessary information, freely register to participate in the General Shareholders Meeting, and vote. The procedure for holding the General Shareholders Meetings promotes equal opportunities for all shareholders to express their opinions and ask questions (including to members of the Company’s Management Board).

The Company supports securities trading on the Moscow Stock Exchange through the regular disclosure of information and the release of documents in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange.

6 awards
won by the Company's Annual Report at prestigious national and international annual report competitions in 2014

Number of participants in conference calls in 2014, people per quarter

Mechanisms for engaging with investors:

  • investor conference calls with the Company's managers
  • quarterly publication of the Management Analysis of Financial Position and Operating Results as an attachment to the Gazprom Neft financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS
  • publication of Databook and Datafeed statistical handbooks, with a detailed analysis of the Company's activity
  • regular meetings with investors and shareholders
  • participation in all major investment and broker organization conferences
  • annual Investor Day with Gazprom Neft’s senior management, where analysts and investors from investment companies may have all their questions answered directly by the Company’s management
  • visits to industrial and production sites. In 2014, Gazprom Neft shareholders and investors visited the Novoportovskoye field and the Moscow Refinery
IN 2014, THE COMPANY WAS HONOURED WITH SEVERAL INVESTOR RELATIONS AWARDS:
  • Gazprom Neft’s investor relations website received a Silver Award in the Stevie Awards, a major international ranking of corporate communications, for Best Investor Relations Site
  • The Company's Annual Report received six awards at prestigious national and international annual report competitions