- professional skills competitions
- healthy living activities and sports competitions (including the corporate winter and summer games)
- entertainment (including the corporate amateur comedy festival)
- corporate volunteering programme
- corporate communications sessions and forums
The Company is constantly expanding its non-material incentives for employees.
Gazprom Neft has a long-held tradition of publicly recognizing staff achievements. Every year, the Company awards two kinds of honorary titles, which are its corporate marks of distinction: Honoured Gazprom Neft Worker and Gazprom Neft Veteran.
During the reporting year, Gazprom Neft-Aero launched a new system of corporate competitions designed to improve the operational efficiency of enterprises and the professional skills of employees. Gazprom Neft's traditional competition, Best in Profession, has been adapted for the new system. Now, in addition to the internal professional skills competitions and team competitions held at each of the enterprises, subsidiaries and affiliates will be able to compete for the title of Best Enterprise of the Year at Gazprom Neft-Aero. The project aims to increase employee engagement, which has a direct effect on the level of service provided and, consequently, on achieving the Company’s business objectives to expand its cooperation with government and civil airlines.