social benefits paid per employee in 2014
Social benefits paid to employees include compensation and benefits set by law and paid by the Company as part of its Unified Social Benefits System.
In 2014, the Company introduced a system of unified social benefits for all subsidiaries and affiliates. The system is designed to bring together the approaches used to pay benefits, and to increase the most popular benefits by reducing less significant ones. The list includes obligatory basic benefits and additional optional benefits.
Basic benefits at Gazprom Neft enterprises include:
- voluntary medical insurance (including doctor’s visits and, if necessary, treatment in leading Russian clinics) and accident insurance
- a payment in excess of the maximum disability benefit set out in Russian legislation
- monthly financial assistance to employees who take time off to care for a child
- leave for family reasons and other benefits
Social benefits paid in 2014 averaged RUB 36,500 per employee.
- paid health resorts for employees, health club subscriptions, corporate discounts on sports club memberships
- different forms of material assistance for family reasons
- housing programmes
- private pension payments and other benefits
|Free and subsidized meals||573,546||509,864||493,052||522,774||526,988|
|Voluntary medical insurance||535,239||438,862||529,623||650,709||719,561|
|Subsidized travel vouchers||128,924||101,722||109,761||115,705||166,522|
|Retired staff support programmes||91,018||113,610||143,907||119,900||137,885|
|Sports and cultural events||248,498||314,003||290,222||317,599||125,537|