Company and Regions
The sustainable development of areas where more than 70 Gazprom Neft oil producing, refining, and sales companies operate is essential to the achievement of the Company's strategic goals. Gazprom Neft, a company with a high sense of social and environmental responsibility, pursues dialogue with all stakeholders and acts as a partner to local governments and communities in addressing the challenges of regional social and economic development.
RUB 1.5 billion
total value of orders received from the Company by organizations in Tomsk in 2014
The Company aims to pursue mutually beneficial cooperation with enterprises in the regions where it operates. In 2013, the road map on Expanding Gazprom Neft's Use of the Products and Technologies Produced by Companies in Tomsk Region was approved. At the end of 2014, the volume of orders awarded to companies in Tomsk was worth a total of RUB 1.5 billion. In 2015, a similar road map will be drawn up for enterprises in Omsk Region.
- developing regional economic potential
- making tax payments to local budgets
- supplying fuel to regional economies
- providing sustainable employment (61,000 jobs as of the end of 2014)
- preserving the environment through upgrade programmes and programmes to promote biodiversity and conservation
- stimulating the local economy — cooperating with supplier companies
- creating a favourable social environment and developing human capital through the Home Towns corporate social investment programme and charitable programmes
In 2014, Gazprom Neft, together with regional authorities, launched a full-scale programme to substitute imported lubricants and technical fluids used in various industries and utilities. The programme is underway in Omsk, Orenburg, and Murmansk regions and in a number of other areas of the Russian Federation. Under the programme, the Company supplies lubricants and technical fluids to state and municipal enterprises that previously used imported products. In addition, Gazprom Neft provides a number of services. The Company's high-tech production facilities enable it to supply consumers with products which are in no way inferior to similar foreign products, while at the same time significantly reducing government expenditure.