Corporate Regional Policy
The Company's regional policy principles, directions, and objectives are detailed in Gazprom Neft's 2010 Sustainability Report, which can be found on the Company's website at: http://www.gazprom-neft.com/social/reports/.Gazprom Neft's Regional Policy Concept, adopted in 2010, defines the underlying principles which guide the Company's regional operations.
The Company has a special collective body, the Regional Policy Commission, which includes representatives from the structural units of the Company's Corporate Headquarters and from subsidiaries and affiliates. The Commission is tasked with collecting and reviewing regional policy proposals submitted by the Company’s structural units and subsidiaries, which gather and update information about the regions. After reviewing the proposals, the Commission makes recommendations on the implementation of the proposed initiatives. The decisions adopted and any issues may be considered at meetings of the Company's Management Board, if necessary.
- creating a favourable financial, economic, and legal environment for Gazprom Neft’s activities in the regions
- creating a system of measures to ensure environmental safety, taking actions to reduce the industrial impact on the local environment and residents
- improving quality of life and creating a comfortable social environment for local people, including Company employees and their families
- developing stakeholder engagement in the regions
- disclosing information about the Company’s operations to all stakeholders